Friday, March 16, 2007

Sophie Jodoin goes across the country for a show

Howdy!

According to her website;
Sophie Jodoin is a contemporary Canadian artist from Montreal. She has had exhibitions in Ste-Thérèse (1993), at the Galerie d’Art d’Outremont and Observatoire 4 in Montreal (1995), Aylmer (1996), Sorel (1997), with Galerie de Bellefeuille in Montreal (2000, 2002), Edward Day Gallery in Toronto (2003,2004) and Newzones Gallery of Contemporary Art in Calgary (2005). She has participated in group shows across Quebec and Canada, in the United States and in Europe. Her works can be found in private and public collections both in North Amercan [sic] and in Europe. She lives and works in Montreal.
Surprisingly, I have never written about her work. I do not know if that means that I have never seen it, or that I have seen it and not wanted to write about it as I have no memory of what she does.

Anyhow, she has a new show with her sweetie out at the Nanaimo Art Gallery, it got mentioned in yesterday's Nanaimo News Bulletin, if you're over on the left coast and you go, please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment