Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Another public plea to Louise Dery and/or Lynn Beavis and/or Michèle Thériault

Howdy!

While the rest of the province is getting themselves in a tizzy over the upcoming Fernando Botero exhibit at the Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec (I wonder how much they paid Art Services International for the exhibit?) There is another Fernando Botero exhibit that is currently in San Francisco, at the University of California, Berkeley's Doe Library. It has also been seen in New York City, as well as Italy, Germany and Greece (cool article about it here, and pictures here).

The exhibit is also going to Washington DC. And I (and I am certain there are others like me) who would adore it if the art gallery at UQAM, or one of the fancy art galleries at Concordia arranged to being it to Montreal. I haven't hear anything about my previous public plea to them, but then again, everything in the art world tends to move very slowly

No comments:

Post a Comment