Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Stuff Seen - Viens dans ma cour

Howdy!



B+

Now this is one of the more obscure (and great) places to see art in the city, Atelier Circulaire, 5th floor of the building next door to Clark with a doorway that is not easy to find (reminds me of this place!). But each time I go I get more and more fascinated and entranced by it. Don't go and blame me if I suddenly start to become a printmaker!

This show was (as all shows there) a small show, no more than a dozen pieces, and what they had done was cobine two artists together and get them to create a print (or a series of prints). We got there before the vernissage (the show is still up until the 30th) and as a consequence they had not put the tags up. Because of that I think that the pieces made by the team of Annie Conceicao Rivet & Gilles Prince and also the piece Claire Lemay & Carlos Calado were particularly cool (all I have noted is the names and that Claire & Carlos 'did fish,' and that 'Annie and Gilles did the other cool.'

No comments:

Post a Comment