Monday, July 3, 2006

The Video Statistics for the month of June

Howdy!

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been posting videos of the events that have happened here recently. I've been pleased with how often they've been seen

GorePuter Live at Zeke's Gallery has been seen 85 times.
Tricia McDaid A Heart Full of Buckshot, the interviews has been seen 73 times.
Elizabeth Bachinsky reading at Zeke's Gallery has been seen 80 times.
Michael V. Smith reading at Zeke's Gallery has been seen 92 times.
Jennica Harper reading at Zeke's Gallery has been seen 87 times.

That comes to a total of 417 for the month of June. Not bad, if I may say so myself. If you're at all interested, I've been using Blip.TV, Google Video, iFilm, MySpace, OurMedia, and YouTube to host the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment